Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the options markets. Do NOT trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
We are incorporated as investment advisors but are we are not currently licensed professionals. Opinions and trade recommendations on this website are solely our own, and we advise everyone to know the risks involved with trading stocks and options. We encourage every trader to do his/her own research prior to making a trade, and make sure to know all the risks involved. Investments in the securities markets, and especially in options, are speculative and involve substantial risk. Options Trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Only you can determine what level of risk is appropriate for you. We are in no way guaranteeing success on these trades, and will allow the results to speak for themselves.
We publish proprietary information and reports regarding companies in which we believe our subscribers may be interested and our reports reflect our sincere opinions. As such, we do not offer refunds after a purchase of our subscription has been made. You may cancel our subscription at anytime from our Website.
You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor. By subscribing to our service, you accept that you have read and understood this disclaimer and are fully responsible in every single trade you make. We make absolutely no guarantees in any of our claims or recommendations.
Joining the Options On Mars Discord server, you are agreeing to follow the rules below. Any violation of these will result in an immediate cancellation of your non refundable membership and being blocked from all media. We are dedicated to the integrity and quality of the channel.
1. Be respectful and mindful of others. If you are overly offensive we will give you a warning. If it persists your membership will be terminated. No personal attacks of any kind.
2. Do not spam or troll.
3. You are solely responsible for your trades, so don’t follow blindly. Do your own research and trade responsibly. We can’t and won’t tell you what moves to make.
4. No guarantees are given or implied.
5. No self promoting or selling products of any kind without admin permission. Even the slightest violation of this rule will result in an instant ban.
6. You cannot ask anyone for money or to trade on your behalf.
Purchases and Refunds
- Options On Mars offers both individual products for sale and subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services. For any purchase through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card.
- When purchasing subscription, membership, or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow Options On Mars to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Options On Mars) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership, or other periodic fees related to the Site.
- Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is canceled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by Options On Mars in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Options On Mars may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from Options On Mars related thereto.
- Options On Mars does not offer and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction, or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or Options On Mars is required to provide, a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction, or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
- All fees charged by Options On Mars in connection with any product purchased or account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your purchase of products or use of the Site.