Investing discord groups have never been more popular than they are now. Because of the popularity of these investment groups, Many people seek to create one who don't have their end customers best interest in mind. Luckily I have done all of the research on your behalf and came up with the best investing discords. This ranking is based on community feedback and customer satisfiscation with their service.
Investing is very important because it can provide you with another source of income, fund the retirement part of your life and give your kids a headstart in life with the assets you pass down. Most importantly investing builds your wealth and retains your money better than a savings account.
Best Stock Market & Options Discord
The best stock discord is WealthOnMars (WOM) boasting over 14k members, the organized and educative nature of this discord is unmatched. It's very rare that you can get your questions answered in the blink of an eye from someone with years of investing experience. Get free access to this discord below. >>
This is a community that doesn't just stop at stocks but also is an options trading discord as well. However trading is a lot more risky and their rule is that 90% of money goes towards investing long term into stocks and the other 10% can go towards trading. Last but not least this is also a swing trading discord. This discord truly is a swiss army knife and you will regret not joining.
Don't take my word for it, ask thousands of individuals who have gained an insane amount of money in the years through this discord by following the guidance given...
WOM focuses on long term investing in stocks, with the bear market there has never been a better time, as well as options trading which can be very lucrative if done right. Stop missing out on the action and gain even more insight into the worlds funniest stock discord. There is also live voice chats, live streams, daily option picks, and monthly stock picks. For exclusive access to all of that you will need a subscription. >>
Now don't get me wrong we aren't the only stock & options discord. There are a few others discords that you might enjoy as well based on customer feedback. Wall street trading group discord, honeydrip trading, roench capital, netz trades, stockvip. The point is, there are a ton of discord trading servers and the right fit depends on you. But there are plenty of great investing discord groups.