Users now have access to the beta version of the NFT Marketplace after the Kraken Pro mobile app was released.
The private testing phase was completed successfully last month. Everyone can now collect and trade NFTs.
The exchange immediately added the marketplace to the homepage for the registered users. The new users will have to go through the exchange registration process, including KYC.
Several advantages of the store are already apparent:
1. Even in beta testing, it offers a satisfactory range of NFT collections. Now, there are more than 100 collections in the store. Their number will constantly increase.
2. Official exchange representatives assure that all collections will pass a vetting procedure. There will be no spam collections, fakes, or stolen NFTs.
3. Collectors can also access the NFT Screener to track real-time NFT market data. (It will be wise to use other tools to check for rarity and a fair price if you decide to make a purchase.)
4. There are no gas fees, and the exchange's official website states that there will never be.
5. NFTs from various blockchains can be kept in a single wallet.
6. NFTs can be traded on the exchange for fiat or cryptocurrency. Kraken currently accepts payments in USD, EUR, and CAD (Canadian dollar). Beta NFT Marketplace supports ERC-721 (Ethereum) and SPL (Solana) tokens. This list will be expanded in the future.
However, the Kraken support team warns that the store is currently running with a slight delay and that unexpected disruptions are possible. They must be reported to the support service; fixing all potential bugs will be faster if users participate in this process.